JILL MATZAT, RN, BSN, CCRA, CCRT - PRESIDENT
CRA Solutions was founded in 2000 by Jill Matzat (RN, BSN), a ACRP certified CRA and credentialed Clinical Research Trainer.
Jill is a regulatory expert with over 20 years of experience managing a CRO. She has provided services to top companies and organizations in the pharmaceutical, biologic and medical device industries, and is a frequent guest speaker at conferences and seminars.
- B.S. in Biochemistry (SUNY Stony Brook)
- B.S. in Nursing (Barry University)
- Adjunct Faculty (Vanderbilt University, 2004-2005)
- ACRP Clinical Research Associate Certification
- ACRP Trainer's Forum (past chairperson), Government Affairs Committee, Education Committee, Content Expert Subcommittee
- U.S. Office for Human Research Protections Certificate of Merit Award (2008)
- Health Improvement Institute Excellence in Human Research Protection Award (2011)